Founding a Company in Germany
Establishing a business in Germany offers you many benefits. You can operate directly on the German market, you can be found easily and, as a local company, might be regarded as more reliable by your German business partners. However, setting up a business is a bureaucratic challenge. Therefore, we and our partners in Germany offer you competent in-depth support and advice for your endeavor.
Our experienced team will handle the bureaucracy involved in setting up a business in Germany and pave the way for a successful start:
We check if you can use the name you have in mind
- We set up the by-laws
- We organize the meeting with a notary
- We coordinate the opening of a company account
- We register your company
- We prepare a tax administration registration form
Thus, you can focus on a swift and smooth start of your business. See information below.
Establishing a business
Get comprehensive consultancy services on the most important German business forms and the best choice for you. We work in close cooperation with German law experts and notaries.
- For general questions about setting up a business in Germany
- The company form "Ltd." in Israel is equivalent to the "GmbH" in Germany
- The simplified form of the GmbH is an entrepreneurial company with limited liability (Unternehmergesellschaft, UG) that requires less capital and is easy to establish
- For more information on the establishment of a holding company in Germany
Found your business in Germany now: Online
Found your own business anywhere in Germany with the help of a reliable service. For a simple and affordable price, you will be supported by German notaries, lawyers and tax advisors at each step of the way.